Sunday, December 14, 2014

Our Ability To Digest Alcohol May Have Been Key To Our Survival


As we're sipping away on a glass of stout or Merlot, we probably take for granted our ability to digest the alcohol in the drink. Alcohol, or dietary ethanol (as scientists like to call it), is technically a toxin — imbibing too much can lead to a hangover and even poisoning, of course.


Full story: Our Ability To Digest Alcohol May Have Been Key To Our Survival


Books: Gut healing | Fermentation howto Supplements: Prebiotics | Resistant starch | Probiotics